SIA "Dateks grupa" guarantees the products in accordance with the warranty period and the terms and conditions specified in the manufacturer's instructions for use or in the manufacturer's warranty card. The minimum warranty period for any product is 1 year, the maximum 3 years. Please ask our managers for the exact warranty period for the product you are interested in.
Warranty for peripherals (monitors, printers, scanners, etc.) is provided by the manufacturers' authorised service centres. If the manufacturer does not have an authorised service centre, the warranty is provided by Dateks grupa SIA in accordance with the manufacturer's warranty period.
The warranty of the product is confirmed by a warranty voucher issued upon receipt of the product. The warranty period is measured from the date of issue of the warranty voucher until the expiry of the period specified in the voucher.
Damaged goods are repaired or exchanged for new or similar goods during the warranty period.
Goods exchanged after warranty do not receive an additional warranty period, the current warranty period continues from the date of issue of the warranty voucher until the expiry of the period specified in the voucher.
The warranty only covers internal technical defects of the product.
The warranty does not cover the following damages to the product:
- damages caused by foreign objects, substances, liquids, insects inside the product,
- damages caused by the elements, fire, domestic factors, accidental external factors (sudden voltage changes in the mains, thunderstorms, etc.)damage caused by substandard and/or poor quality consumables, spare parts, consumables, accessories, various types of media (including but not limited to CDs and floppy disks).
- damage resulting from the use of the product for purposes for which it was not intended, from physical, electrical, chemical, thermal, etc.
- materials used, accessory kit, batteries, accumulators, mechanical accessories (printer paper holders, mouse pads, etc.), etc.
- installed software (operating systems, applications, file systems) and user data (documents, programs, settings).
In case of questions or concerns, please contact our managers at tel. 67275758 or email email@example.com