Dateks.lv website provides information about this product for information only, so that customers can see the product and compare it to the products available for sale now.
PNY Technologies GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, 4GB, GDDR5, XLR8 OC GAMING 2
- GPU Full: GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
- GPU core frequency: 1366 MHz
- Use: Power Gaming
- Bus width: 128 bit
- RAM: 4 GB
- Memory type: GDDR5
- Memory type: 7000 MHz
- Cooling: Standard Cooler
|Show similar specs. Hide similar specs.||
|GPU Full||GeForce GTX 1050 Ti||GeForce GTX 1050 Ti||GeForce GTX 1050 Ti||GeForce GTX 1050 Ti||GeForce GTX 1050 Ti|
|GPU core frequency||1366 MHz||1341 MHz||1366 MHz||1316 MHz||1392 MHz|
|Stream processors / CUDA Cores||768||768||768||768||768|
|Power consumption (TDP)||75 W||75 W||75 W||75 W||75 W|
|Minimum power supply output||300 W||300 W||300 W||300 W||300 W|
|Use||Power Gaming||Power Gaming||Power Gaming||Power Gaming||Power Gaming|
|DirectX version||DirectX 12.0||DirectX 12.0||DirectX 12.0||DirectX 12.0||DirectX 12.0|
|AMD CrossFire support||Not||Not||Not||Not||Not|
|Random-access memory (RAM)|
|Bus width||128 bit||128 bit||128 bit||128 bit||128 bit|
|RAM||4 GB||4 GB||4 GB||4 GB||4 GB|
|Memory type||7000 MHz||7008 MHz||7000 MHz||7008 MHz||7000 MHz|
|VR (Virtual Reality) Ready||Not||Not||Not||Not||Not|
|Cooling||Standard Cooler||Standard Cooler||Standard Cooler||Standard Cooler||High-End Cooler|
|NVIDIA SLI (NVLink) support||Not||Not||Not||Not||Not|
|Low Profile support||No||No||No||No||No|
|Ports and equipment|
This is the main performance indicator of the graphics card because it indicates the model of this card. The performance of cards of the same model is very similar and usually very different from the cards of another model.
The main difference is the manufacturer. NVidia produces GeForce series cards and AMD produces Radeon series cards. There are considerable differences between both series, GeForce cards have more successful (more stable) drivers, which improve the compatibility of these cards with games and operating systems reducing the image defect (artefact) and the cases of "hanging" to the minimum. Radeon cards usually are cheaper and consume less energy (they are technologically superior), however there might be problems with drivers and the support of games.
The choice between Radeon or GeForce series is the question of preference, similar to the choice between AMD or Intel CPU, and not always there is 100% rational justification behind it, therefore we recommend to base your selection criteria just on the games that you want to play in the near future and to find a video review in YouTube (the graphic card model + the game title) that will demonstrate exactly how the particular card handles the relevant game. The result will be obvious and usually quite close to what you get when you buy the particular or similar model card.
For making the choice easier for our customers
This filter is intended for the segmenting of graphic cards based upon their essence. Each card is capable of performing the tasks for which it is intended. More powerful cards can perform new tasks plus the tasks of all the preceding cards (except the 3D Graphics/CAD cards whose application is specific).
- Home Cinema - Cards intended for upgrading used computers for enabling the watching of HD video and using the connection plugs of an additional monitor or TV set. These cards will not be powerful enough for graphics tasks and games.
- Casual Gaming - the "cheap" graphics cards with acceptable performance. In most cases it is worth buying this card only if you have decided to buy something more powerful than HomeCinema with a possibility to play elementary 3D games just sometimes.
- PowerGaming - these cards are the most popular models and will be able to handle any newest game at a good quality level; they are also intended for improving the speed of operation of the beginner's level video editing and graphics tasks. PowerGaming cards have the best price/performance ratio.
- Extreme Gaming - These cards are intended for the users who have decided to seriously enjoy 3D games and want to achieve the best quality and are prepared to pay for it the corresponding amount. An additional advantage presented by the cards of this level is the considerable performance improvement in the video editing and image processing applications.
- 3D graphics/CAD - These are professional cards intended for architects, 3D designers, engineers and graphics artists for considerable improvement of the speed of the image processing. These cards do not provide any performance improvement for games.
The number of bits of the video card RAM determine what amount of information the video card memory can handle within a single clock cycle. A higher number of bits indicates higher performance of the video card.
The RAM capacity of the video card. This is an important parameter if you want to play games of high resolution or work with a high resolution monitor. A higher memory capacity means better performance and the support to higher resolution.
Currently 1GB is the optimum capacity of the video memory.
D-SUB is the classic (analogous) connection plug of monitors, projectors and other external video devices. This standard is gradually disappearing from the market leaving the space for much higher quality HDMI or DisplayPort (digitālajiem) plugs.
HDMI is the digital image and sound transmission standard that allows to connect a TV set, monitor or projector supporting HDMI to the computer via the HDMI cable.
DisplayPort digital connection for the transmission of the image and sound via a single wire at a high quality level. Contrary to the HDMI, this connection allows to connect several external monitors to the computer via a single connector.
AMD CrossFire/CrossFireX support - No
Chipset producer - NVIDIA
Chipset type - GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
Cooling type - active
DisplayPort connector - 1 Pcs
DVI interface - 1 Pcs
GPU clock (base) - 1366 MHz
GPU clock (boost) - 1480 MHz
HDCP Support - Yes
HDMI connector - 1 Pcs
Installed video memory - 4096 MB
Low-profile bracket bundle - No
Low-profile card - No
Maximal image resolution - 7680 x 4320 pixels
Memory bus - 128-bits
Memory type - DDR5
Minimal recommended power adapter - 400 Watt
More info - www.pny.com [LINK]
NVIDIA SLI support - No
Support for multiple monitors - Yes
Supported functions - NVIDIA Ansel
Supported functions - NVIDIA CUDA
Supported functions - NVIDIA G-Sync
Supported functions - NVIDIA GameStream
Supported functions - NVIDIA GPU Boost
Supported functions - Vulcan
Supported standards - DirectX 12
Supported standards - OpenGL 4.5
Type of bus connector - PCI-E 16x
Type of bus connector - PCI-E 3.0
Warranty - Warranty 36 months